Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 30 minutes – Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
– 1 tsp Olive Oil (Frantoia)
– 2 Tbsp Miscuglio Italian Dried Herb Blend
– 2 cups packed Baby Spinach, chopped
– 1 6oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
– 4 Tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
– 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
– 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
– 1/2 tsp Habanero Sea Salt
– 24 baby Portabello Mushrooms
– Barrel Aged Dark Balsamic Vinegar for finishing (optional)
… All Bold items available to purchase at the Wine Gallery.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the Miscuglio and spinach. Sauté until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Add the artichoke hearts and toss to coat with oil and herbs. Remove from the heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whip together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and habanero sea salt. Add the spinach mixture and stir well.
- Clean the mushrooms. Gently remove the stems and gills with a spoon.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a lightly oiled baking sheet, cap side down. Spoon the spinach dip into each cap.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms until tender and golden in color, about 25 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and enjoy.